With our Project Management Professional (PMP) credentials and skills, we are able to focus on both big picture strategy and the necessary details to ensure that your projects are completed on time and on budget. Turning complex ideas and tasks into manageable action items, we serve as a partner and catalyst to assist teams in achieving their business objectives.
Strategy & Project Management Services
- Design business goals and objectives with confidence, taking into consideration your company’s culture and specific circumstances.
- Determine the best ways for your company to differentiate itself and maximize its positive impacts on stakeholders and the environment.
- Develop customer and employee loyalty and trust.
Organizational Project Management Assessments
- How well does your organization utilize project management best practices and methodologies?
- Do your teams implement projects in a consistent way that is easy to measure?
- Are your projects aligned with your overall business strategy?
We work with clients to develop a standardized organizational project management framework with best practices, tools and techniques, along with the requisite training for your team, which will empower your organization to maximize its project implementation success.
- Develop a comprehensive, structured approach for transitioning individuals, groups, and organizations to a desired future state to realize defined business benefits.
- Assess stakeholder resistance to change, and engage key stakeholders in planning and defining the desired future state.
- Identify and manage aspects of your organization’s culture that have the potential to make or break your projects.
Successful large-scale change that “sticks” requires that you consider your organizational culture and employees’ attitudes in addition to the technical aspects of project implementation. We will work with you as a partner and catalyst to design and implement organization-wide change initiatives to improve long-term organizational effectiveness and achieve business objectives.
- Define the current state and the ideal future state of any given process or workflow.
- Design change initiatives to move you as close to your ideal state as possible.
- Monitor and refine your redesigned processes on a continual basis.
We have worked on successful process improvement efforts as small as a single workflow redesign to a large-scale electronic health record implementation. Utilizing LEAN tools and other best practices, together we can eliminate workflow bottlenecks, improve interdepartmental communications, and help your team to work smarter, not harder.
Project Management Services
- Design project plans, timelines and budgets to achieve your objectives.
- Engage the right team members at the right levels of involvement to achieve success.
- Develop your project team’s skills and abilities to successfully complete projects on time and within budget.
Sometimes your team doesn’t have the time, resources or skills to effectively implement a given project – that’s where we can help! Utilizing project management best practices, we will lead your team through successful implementation. We also develop your team’s project management skills through facilitated workshops and applied learning.
Team Development & Stakeholder Engagement
- Identify important team members and stakeholders, their interests and commitment for your project.
- Clearly define roles and responsibilities among your stakeholders.
- Design effective communication plans and team-building strategies that ensure an appropriate level of involvement and continued stakeholder engagement and support.
Building support for your initiative is critical for its success. Maintaining that support can be challenging as a project timeline stretches on. We work with you to maintain project momentum and ensure that your stakeholders do not lose sight of the larger vision — two factors that increase both project success and stakeholder satisfaction.
Expertise in Healthcare Settings
- Electronic Health Record and Practice Management system implementation
- Rural Health Clinic acquisition and licensure
- Accreditation by The Joint Commission
- Healing Garden design, funding and implementation
These are just a few examples of successful projects we’ve led in healthcare settings. We have a deep understanding of the priorities, challenges and regulations facing healthcare leaders, and enjoy working with their teams to increase organizational effectiveness and patient satisfaction.
“I had wanted Harvest Market to become a B Corp for over a year, but we weren’t making much progress. Hiring Heather for this project was a great decision — she got us through the certification process in under 5 months, in time for a major trade show! She also provided us a framework for improving our impact over the next two years, which will make re-certification a relative breeze.”
Tom Honer, CEO